Powerful & Affordable Learning Management of SCORM™-compliant Content
New in Version 5
- Adds graphs for the first time. There are a total of 92 graphs: 14 student, 18
lesson, 19 course, 21 class, and 20 organization.
- New and redesigned reports featuring drill-downs and popup certificates. There
are a total of 97 reports: 23 student, 17 lesson, 24 course, 14 class, and 19
- Reports and graphs can include multiple students, lessons, courses, classes, or
organizations at a time.
- Reports can now be saved to PDF, Word, or Excel.
- Ability to sequence courses.
- Can limit access to courses on a particular date, once completed, or X days
after first use.
- New Termination Date
for students for only allowing access to the system for a fixed amount of time.
- Updated Tracker Store
offers the ability to extend the Termination Date as well as email
username/password to users.
- Ability to set the status, times, score, etc. for multiple students at once.
- Redesigned Global Settings screen that organizes information by tabs.
- New interface for selecting which reports you want included by category.
- Match certificate graphics to organization, lesson, course, or class.
- Choose individual lessons, courses, and classes to produce Continuing Education
Unit (CEU) certificates.
- Choose "filter" or "search box" interface for Administrator and Reporter
- Can optionally persist the filter or search box information between sessions.
- Highly-optimized SCORM communication that dramatically reduces delay when
- Option to hide correct answers in student reports.
- New Tracker Reporter
application allows users to view 86 reports and 92 graphs by student, lesson,
course, class, and organization.
application can now send organization emails as well as course/class emails.
Any student information such as username and password can now be included.
- Can choose to display lessons in a frame rather than a popup window. This
avoids popup blocker issues as well as gives the e-Learning developer more
control on exit behavior.
- Ability to organize "Open Enrollment" courses into a Catalog.
Users can then choose which course(s) to add to their "My Courses" screen.
- Optional mobile student interface.
Downloadable trial version
- Much more!
View Features Added in Version 4
New in Version 4
- Set course and lesson status via Administrator.
- Support of offline lessons.
screen updates status without the need to refresh.
- Optional "Lesson Update Message" when lessons information successfully
- New Report Viewer
reports in addition to standard tabular reports.
- 14 New Reports.
- Ability to email and save certificates to HTML.
- New Scheduler
application for sending course/class emails based on student status.
- Dramatically faster Administrator operations.
- New Tracker Store
e-Commerce site for courses and classes.
- Improved Student Import Utility.
- Ability to set students, courses, and lessons to inactive.
- Support for Windows Authentication.
- Various new settings like the ability to match graphics to organizations, the
ability to set email credentials, the option to count failed lessons
toward course completion, and more.
- Support of up to 10 simultaneous languages.
- Ability to discard interaction data and lock lesson status once completed.
- Ability to run lessons on other web sites with the optional Remote Tracker
View Features Added in Version 3
New in Version 3
- Fully multilingual with simultaneous support of six languages.
- Supports Internet Explorer™, Firefox™, Chrome™, and Safari™ browsers.
- Supports the SCORM&153; 2004 Runtime Environment.
- View or email reports as Microsoft®
Word, Microsoft Excel, or HTML.
- Send students notification emails when they are assigned a course.
- User-configurable Alert, Critical, and Expired status.
- New My Courses
- Filter courses and lessons by status or keyword.
- Assign courses and classes by organization.
- Improved password-changing options.
- Ability to customize and close lesson window.
- Many new reports.
- More notification email options.
- Required course completion dates.
- Notification messages for individual courses, lessons, and classes.
Organizations around the world need to manage e-Learning. The leading standard for the communication between the content and the Learning Management System (LMS) is the SCORM Runtime Environment. Tracker.Net applies the awesome power of ASP.NET and Microsoft® SQL Server™ to this task. Come join customers like Circle K, British Airways, Syncrude Canada, Stripes, Long Island Rail Road, American Signature, L-3 Communications, St. Francis Healthcare, Copenhagen Airports, Drug Free Business, various government agencies, and many more!
My Courses Screen
Tracker Scheduler Application
Tracker Reporter Application
Tracker.Net implements all mandatory and optional communication elements listed in the SCORM 1.2 and 2004 Runtime Environment Specification. Rather than messing with SCORM manifest files, you use Tracker.Net's Administrator interface to define lesson locations, organize lessons into courses, set passing scores, and more. You can even set lesson and course completion status via the Administrator in addition to having it set automatically via SCORM. Tracker.Net manages ToolBook HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver, Lectora, Captivate, ASP.NET, and any other content that can communicate via SCORM.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 or later
- Windows® Server 2003 or later
- .NET Framework 4.0 (runtime)
- Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 or later
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Newer versions of Firefox (tested against 3.6) and Safari (tested with 5.0) and Chrome. Not tested with other browsers but we encourage you to try them yourself.
Client (Only for those users running the Tracker Reporter™, Tracker Scheduler™,
Tracker Student Importer, and Tracker Configuration applications)
- Windows XP or later
- .NET 4.0 Runtime (added if needed by the installation)
Despite its great capabilities, Tracker.Net continues
to be one of the lowest prices of any major LMS. Newer data is not
regularly published, but check out Brandon Hall Research's 2005 LMS prices at http://www.vbtrain.net/documents/jan5-05.htm. You'll notice that the
low prices are all the Tracker.Net licensing plus technical support costs!
These prices have gone up only $2,000 since this report.
|Up to 500 Users (single web site)
|Up to 2000 Users (single web site)
|Unlimited Users (single web site)
Note that you can move between levels at any time by paying
the difference in licensing costs.
|Tracker Reporter Application (per user)
|Tracker Scheduler Application (per user)
|Tracker Store e-Commerce Site (per web site)
|Remote Tracker for hosting remote lessons (per web site)
|Tracker.Net source code for internal use
|Tracker Store source code for internal use
|One year telephone and email technical support
|One year email-only technical support
Try It Out
Feel free to add yourself as a new student. You will then see all the courses configured as "Open Enrollment." If you would like to see some existing data, you can use:
user name: demo
Please send any comments, questions, problems, or feature requests to:
to see a January 2006 article in Aerospace International magazine to
shows how Platte Canyon reseller IDC Training Solutions has used Tracker.Net to
manage their aviation content for British Airways, CityJet, and other airlines
Everyone loves the Tracker.Net interface and functionality. I re-purposed two courses and put them up there for test driving and so far so good.
I am totally confident in your system - and what you say it will do. The real key that I really emphasized with my boss is that I told him - that I would be completely confident in your technical support (if we need it) for this system.
You'll be (not surprised but) happy to hear that your installation of Tracker.Net on my machine went as slick as the proverbial whistle.
We've been using Tracker.Net for about 6 months now to administer training to about 300 flight crew in an airline in Ireland. We've installed the LMS on their local server and we service our SCOs remotely from the UK. The system works extremely well.
We are using Tracker.Net for healthcare workers following ToolBook courses and it seems to have great potential.
You have done a fantastic job on this LMS. The more I use it the more I like it! It's by far and away the easiest to use LMS I've ever seen and your SCORM support is very comprehensive. I think your decision to not use the manifest files really simplifies things as well, as in the past the manifest has caused the most grief.